The home of the good the bad and the ugly of football kit design.
This site was started to celebrate memories of football kits and to critique those of today.
It has now been just over a month since sartorial.soccer was launched and a lot has happened since then.
- Gareth Southgate reclaimed the waistcoat from snooker players
- Football ended up going home with France
- Manchester United launched their controversial new kit with black shorts
- Pre-season friendlies are in full swing
- The new football season is just around the corner
Thank you to everyone who has visited, shared and made contributions to these pages. We’ve been really pleased by the response. It’s been a lot of fun so far.
We would dearly love to hear from you about your favourite shirts and the emotions they stir in your belly.
Remember you can connect with Sartorial Soccer on social media:
Follow us on Twitter: @SoccerSartorial
Like us on Facebook: @SartorialSoccer
You can also contact us with a message or comment through these pages.
If you like what you see, please share with friends through the buttons on your screen below.